Sunday May 26, 2019
10 am to 4 pm
Admission: $10 / free for kids 12 and under
(cash only at the door or purchase tickets in advance on April 1st)
All advance ticket holders are guaranteed a GFG tote bag at registration!
Artscape Wychwood Barns
601 Christie Street (2 blocks south of St. Clair Avenue)
Toronto, Ontario M6G 4C7
HOW TO GET THERE
Major intersection: St. Clair Avenue West and Christie Street
Please see map here
By Public Transit:
From St. Clair West subway station: Wychwood Barns is a 15-minute walk west from St. Clair West station. If you have time for this option, exit the station at St. Clair West, walk west along St. Clair to Christie Street, and then south, just past Benson Avenue, to enter the Barns. If you prefer to take the streetcar from St. Clair West station, take the 512 going west, get off at Christie Street and walk as above.
From Christie subway station: Take the 126 Christie bus toward St.Clair West and get off immediately in front of the Barns, on Christie Street, just before Benson Avenue.
If you are coming from out of town via the 401: Exit onto the Allen Road South and follow Allen Road all the way to the end.
Turn right onto Eglinton Avenue West. Turn left onto Oakwood Avenue. Turn left onto St. Clair Avenue West. Turn right onto Christie Street. Wychwood Barns will be on your left hand side, just past Benson Avenue.
There is no on-site parking at Wychwood Barns. There is street parking around the venue and some Green P parking lots on St. Clair.
♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎
Gluten Free Garage is TO’s original pop-up gluten-free marketplace…
like a farmers’ market with a gluten-free twist!
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: All products at Gluten Free Garage (GFG) are gluten free. Some products may be manufactured in a non-dedicated facility and may not be certified. All GFG vendors represent and warrant that to the best of their knowledge and belief they have taken every possible precaution to ensure that their food products are free from cross contamination. However, GFG cannot guarantee that every product of every company at GFG is free from cross contamination of gluten. All visitors must be aware of their own health situation and take precautions. As not all products are certified free of allergens, it is up to each individual to read labels and check with exhibitors before consuming or using any products at GFG.
♥ ♥ ♥
Located on the site of the historic Wychwood streetcar barns at Christie and St. Clair, the Artscape Wychwood Barns is the perfect venue for our pop-up gluten-free marketplace! The Gluten Free Garage takes place in the bright Covered Street Barn, which is over 7,600 square feet. This unique space is home to The Stop Community Food Centre’s Farmers’ Market every Saturday morning and hosts many other popular foodie events in the city.
Gluten Free Garage attracts 2,000 attendees who come to:
- Discover the latest gluten-free finds—bakeries, restaurants and retailers that cater to their gluten-free needs
- Sample and purchase gluten-free food, beverages and related lifestyle products from a wide variety of vendors
- Eat to their hearts’ content without fear of getting glutened—GFG is a celiac-friendly and -safe event!
- Enjoy fresh and delicious gluten-free food prepared onsite
- Get information about celiac disease, gluten intolerance and the gluten-free diet
- Learn more about the gluten-free lifestyle from guest speakers
- Meet and chat with health experts
- Grab a free tote bag for all their gluten-free goodies
- Take home coupons for future purchases and samples of new favourite gluten-free products