GLUTEN FREE GARAGE, TRIPLE THREAT!
Fall 2013 (date to be announced soon)
10 am – 4 pm
Artscape Wychwood Barns (in the Covered Street Barn)
601 Christie Street (just south of St. Clair Avenue), Toronto
Located on the site of the historic Wychwood streetcar barns at Christie
and St. Clair, the Artscape Wychwood Barns is the perfect venue for our pop-up gluten-free marketplace!
The Gluten Free Garage will take place in the bright Covered Street Barn, which is over 7,600 square feet. This unique space is home to The Stop Community Food Centre’s Farmers’ Market every Saturday morning and hosts many other popular foodie events in the city.
Admission: $10 for adults, kids 12 and under get in for free
Tickets available at the door only
Proceeds from ticket sales will go to the Canadian Celiac Association to support the important work it does.
At the Gluten Free Garage, you’ll get to:
- Discover local merchants, bakeries and restaurants that cater to your gluten-free needs
- Sample and purchase gluten-free food and related lifestyle products from a variety of vendors
- Enjoy delicious gluten-free food prepared onsite by local chefs
- Get information about celiac disease, gluten intolerance and the gluten-free diet – the Canadian Celiac Association will be on-hand to provide information, resources and support
- Learn from a number of guest speakers who will teach you the best about gluten-free living
- Meet with local health experts
- Find out about services that help make living gluten free easier
- Grab a free shopping bag for all your gluten-free goodies
- Take home coupons for future purchases as well as samples of your new favourite products