is popping up at the
GLUTEN FREE GARAGE POP-UP at the Green Living Show
A celebration of all things deliciously gluten free!
April 25 – 27, 2014
Friday: 10 am – 7 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 7 pm
Sunday: 10 am – 6 pm
Direct Energy Centre (at the CNE Grounds)
100 Princes’ Boulevard, Toronto
The Gluten Free Garage is Toronto’s original pop-up gluten-free marketplace—like a farmers’ market with a gluten-free twist!
At our inaugural event on November 11, 2012, 1,500 hungry patrons flocked to the Gluten Free Garage, where they sampled, shopped for and discovered gluten-free food and lifestyle products from about 50 (mostly local) vendors. Just days after this event, vendors and attendees alike were begging for more, so…
On April 28, 2013, the Gluten Free Garage returned to once again bring the community together under one roof for a taste of what’s going on gluten free in Toronto. 1,800 people showed up to experience what’s new and exciting in the gluten-free world and to connect with others in the gluten- free community. With 68 vendors, food trucks and a handful of terrific guest speakers, we continued to spread the g-free tummy love!
GLUTEN FREE GARAGE: PART 4
Located on the site of the historic Wychwood streetcar barns at Christie and St. Clair, the Artscape Wychwood Barns is the perfect venue for our pop-up gluten-free marketplace! The Gluten Free Garage takes place in the bright Covered Street Barn, which is over 7,600 square feet. This unique space is home to The Stop Community Food Centre’s Farmers’ Market every Saturday morning and hosts many other popular foodie events in the city.
At the Gluten Free Garage, attendees get to:
- Discover local merchants, bakeries and restaurants that cater to their gluten-free needs
- Sample and purchase gluten-free food and related lifestyle products from a variety of vendors
- Enjoy delicious gluten-free food prepared onsite by local chefs
- Get information about celiac disease, gluten intolerance and the gluten-free diet – the Canadian Celiac Association will be on-hand to provide information, resources and support
- Meet with local health experts
- Find out about services that help make living gluten free easier
- Grab a free shopping bag for all their gluten-free goodies
- Take home coupons for future purchases as well as samples of their new favourite products